Get Fit Program
A program to combat and prevent childhood obesity
The Coalition for Healthy Children and Families is offering a 10-week family-based program to combat and prevent childhood obesity. As part of the program, each family will participate in nutrition education with hands-on activities and fun fitness activities for everyone.
Get Fit! is brought to you by the Coalition for Healthy Children and Families Team
Join our program to learn:
- How to make healthy, family friendly food choices
- To prepare simple and great tasting recipes
- How to stretch your food dollar
- Fun ways to exercise
- Rock Climbing
You and your family will receive:
- Nutrition assessment
- Guidelines and support to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Resources to encourage family physical activity
- Weekly incentives and a chance to win a grand prize
Sessions forming NOW in Genesee County and the City of Batavia.
Call 585-344-5420 to enroll.
The program is free and available to all children and families who are serious about a healthier lifestyle.